Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Not going anywhere

I already had one reader post that he got a lot of information and inspiration from this blog. Rest assured that it will not be removed or deleted. Even if I stop posting here entirely, I will leave it up so some of you can benefit. If there's way to allow others to gain access, without endangering my Google account, I'd be happy to allow guest posting. However, if that's not possible, I'd accept emails with content and post it here. Of course, I'll give appropriate credit to anyone interested in that arrangement. Feel free to let me know your thoughts in the Comments. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete