Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Resources

I have added a "Pages" section in the header. In an effort to better present information, this section will allow me to organize data. Sub-sections include Home, About Me (which used to be in the right rail) as well as  Resources. The Resources page will allow me to link to PDF files of the Shop Manual. I'm in the process of scanning each chapter. Please be patient while I go through the process. If you need something specific, just ask (in the Comments). I may also add a Photo Gallery in the future. If you'd like your NX added to the gallery, let me know. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just got an NX125. But I can't find your Resources page, and shop manuals or the PDF files. Do you still have them? Are you able to share? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I haven't updated this blog in a LONG time. I no longer have the bike nor any of the manuals. I suggest joining Adventure Rider. There's an NX forum there. Some of the members may be able to assist. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete